Home swap holidays
"We have nothing but praise for the whole “Homelink Experience”.
See more testimonials...
After more than 60 years, HomeLink continues to help like-minded families arrange house swap holidays all around the world - from Paris to Perth and Florence to Florida. We specialise in providing personal support at every stage of your home swap from optimising your profile page to providing feedback on your return - and everything in between!
Why Choose HomeLink?
Because we offer:
- a UK office to provide personal support for HomeLink members
- experienced home swap Co-Ordinators in 27 countries around the world
- experienced members - many have been with us for >10 years
- a 2nd Year Free policy - if you don't exchange homes in your first year
... and because HomeLink members are Happy Members!
- free accommodation in more than 80 countries around the world
- swap cars and avoid car hire costs and benefit from the use of their child seats, roof box, sat nav etc
- live like a local and have a more authentic cultural experience
- become part of the local community - friends and neighbours are often on hand for a chat or help
- enjoy the space and comforts of staying in a home
- plant and pet care is common by mutual agreement
- enjoy their bicycles, music, books, toys, games and often babysitters
- unlimited holidays - some members swap 4 or more times every year
Longer holidays ... and more of them!
A home exchange costs no more whether you stay for a week, a month or 6 months, so many Homelink members take longer holidays. They also travel more often and many of our members are always planning their next house swap - perhaps Easter in Rome, half-term in Cornwall, Summer in the south of France and Christmas in Salzburg - all the while dreaming of a 2 month trip to Australia in our winter.
Home swap holidays: getting started
- Enter brief personal details on our Join Now form
- We prepare your initial web page (your "listing") and send you log in details
- You then edit your listing to add more information and photos of your home
- Now you are ready to start planning your first house swap holiday!
How to arrange a holiday home swap:
- Browse home swaps by country / region or use our Advanced Search facility to locate homes of interest
- Contact these members using our secure message facility to suggest a home swap
- Other members will be able to see your house swap listing and will contact you if they are interested
- Share plenty of information, ask lots of questions and get to know each other before finalising arrangements
- Formalise the house swap using our Home Exchange Agreement Form
- Leave a welcome pack for your home exchanger and enjoy the comforts of home!
The best advert for a HomeLink house swap are the comments from our happy members...
We always travelled a lot before we had children but then we found it far harder to afford the kind of destinations we wanted - until we discovered Homelink. In the last 3 years we have been to Norway, Sweden, Denmark, The Netherlands, France (twice), Germany and Austria as well as Yorkshire, London and Manchester. And every single swap has been amazing. So when the opportunity of a year in Provence came up we just knew we couldn't pass it up.
Home exchange for us has been a completely life altering experience and we are completely evangelical about it. The Ramsay family, Whitby. Read more comments from happy HomeLinkers...
Personal support for your HomeLink house swap
Some people think about home swapping for years before finally joining and taking the plunge. If you would like to have a chat about how a home swap holiday may work for you and your family then please do contact us and we'll happily give you a call.
HomeLink has HomeLink offices around the world run by experienced, enthusiastic English-speaking Co-ordinators who are happy to help where local knowledge is required.
A helping hand...
At HomeLink we know that some members need a bit of help with the online side of house swapping. We provide a personal service so that you can get the most out of your HomeLink membership and we're happy to help wherever we can, be it adding photos, suggesting improvements to your listing or making changes - just Contact Us and we'll do it for you.
Best wishes ,
Address: 7 St Nicholas Rise, Headbourne Worthy, Winchester, SO23 7SY.
Tel/Fax: 01962 886882
International HomeLink Websites: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, USA