Home swap holidays
"Just to say how much we appreciate your personal touch and prompt response...
Homelink is definitely the best!"
Mr & Mrs C, Dumfries & Galloway, August 2014
See more testimonials...
After more than 60 years, HomeLink continues to help like-minded families arrange house swap holidays all around the world - from Paris to Perth and Florence to Florida. We specialise in providing personal support at every stage of your home swap from optimising your profile page to providing feedback on your return - and everything in between!
Why Choose HomeLink?
Because we offer:
... and because HomeLink members are Happy Members!
Longer holidays ... and more of them!
A home exchange costs no more whether you stay for a week, a month or 6 months, so many Homelink members take longer holidays. They also travel more often and many of our members are always planning their next house swap - perhaps Easter in Rome, half-term in Cornwall, Summer in the south of France and Christmas in Salzburg - all the while dreaming of a 2 month trip to Australia in our winter.
Home swap holidays: getting started
How to arrange a holiday home swap:
- Browse home swaps by country / region or use our Advanced Search facility to locate homes of interest
- Contact these members using our secure message facility to suggest a home swap
- Other members will be able to see your house swap listing and will contact you if they are interested
- Share plenty of information, ask lots of questions and get to know each other before finalising arrangements
- Formalise the house swap using our Home Exchange Agreement Form
- Leave a welcome pack for your home exchanger and enjoy the comforts of home!
Personal support for your HomeLink house swap
Some people think about home swapping for years before finally joining and taking the plunge. If you would like to have a chat about how a home swap holiday may work for you and your family then please do contact us and we'll happily give you a call.
We have HomeLink offices around the world run by experienced, enthusiastic English-speaking Co-ordinators who are happy to help where local knowledge is required.
A helping hand...
At HomeLink we know that some members need a bit of help with the online side of house swapping. We provide a personal service so that you can get the most out of your HomeLink membership and we're happy to help wherever we can, be it adding photos, suggesting improvements to your listing or making changes - just Contact Us and we'll do it for you.
Best wishes ,
Address: 7 St Nicholas Rise, Headbourne Worthy, Winchester, SO23 7SY. UK
Telephone: 01962 886882